Hey guys! I am so excited to share the Beautycon box with you!
I recently was asked by Beautycon if I would like to try out their new subscription box and share what I thought with my readers. Of course, I said yes! I love subscription boxes!! This box is seasonal, meaning you get it four times a year. You can either sign up seasonly ($29), or you can sign up for an annual subscription ($99) and I honestly think you get your money’s worth when it comes to this box! The products are fantastic, high quality products… and the box is filled. Each month the box is put together by a different beauty guru. I think that is what makes this box super unique. You know that you are getting things that people who are educated and passionate about beauty would actually use themselves. So, now lets get into the fun stuff… my personal review of each product!
- DUO lash adhesive: I love this stuff. I had used it before receiving this box, and it’s a great product overall! It does what it’s meant to do and is easy to use (not goopy or wet).
- Flutter Lashes: these lashes were gorgeous. They were high quality and fluttery, just so feminine and pretty! However, because my eyes are so small I don’t usually go for this big of a lash. I loved them in the box, don’t get me wrong! I think they’d be gorgeous on someone who could more easily pull them off!
- Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer: At first I thought this would be a lip plumper because of the word “enhancer” in the title, but it is a lip moisturizer! It is amazing. It’s a thick glossy treatment that looks great on the lips. To be honest, my favorite types of “chapstick” type products are the thick, glossy ones! I love that it looks like a lipgloss, but is so good for your lips!
- Laser Kitten Sweetheart Lipstick Pin: this pin is so cute! I put it on the lanyard of my keys, and I love it there! It would be cute on a bomber or a jean jacket, too.
- Luxie Beauty Large Angled 504 brush: one of my favorite things to get from subscription boxes are make up brushes! This one by Luxie Beauty is so so soft, and I was in need of a new angled brush… so it’s perfect!!
- Milani Cosmetics Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow: Okay, don’t let the color in the pan fool you… I let it fool me, and boy i was wrong!! When I first saw it, the color didn’t impress me much and I have so many browns that I thought I wouldn’t really be excited over this one. However, this eyeshadow is amazing!! I have used it every day since opening this box. It has a gorgeous shimmer that is not chalky what-so-ever and it has absolutely no fall out. It is so pigmented and easy to build and blend. I wear it all over my lids and then take a fluffy brush to blend the crease a bit, throw on some eyeliner and mascara and I am good to go! It’s so pretty you guys, have I mentioned that yet?! Definitely my new favorite brown eyeshadow that I own.
- Mystic Tan Mocha-Kyssed Bronzer Lotion: At first, I figured this was too small to cover my entire body. Again, I was wrong! I used this on my entire body and still have at least half the tube left. It has absolutely no fake-tan smell at all, which is awesome. The only down side, is it is a gradual tan. I am an instant-gratification kind of person, so it was a bit of a bummer to me. But, it can also be a good thing because gradual tanners make for less streaky-ness and mistake! Also, the color shows up a bit when first applied since it is a colored gel. And, it dries really quickly and doesn’t leave a heavy, greasy feeling on your skin at all!
- OFRA Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Mocha: This was definitely the one thing I was most excited about!! OFRA is my all time favorite brand of liquid lipsticks, I love that they are matte without being drying and they have a beautiful smooth texture and amazing vanilla cupcake smell… yum. I have literally worn this color non-stop since I opened the Beautycon box! It is the perfect dark nude/ natural shade for fall. I am obsessed!!
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: I am sure many of you have used these, they are a classic! They’re gentle on your skin and get the job done! Great for removing make up at the end of the day (I wouldn’t say they are great for heavy eye make up) and lightly cleansing your skin! A coupon was also included, which is a plus for when I need to restock.
- Sugarfina Sugar Lips: OKAY. These are the best sour candies I have ever eaten. Like, ever. I want to order so much candy from this company… and probably will! Go find them on Instagram (@sugarfina) and just look at all the cute candy they offer! You won’t regret it.
Yep, 10 amazing products in this box! I would recommend this box to anyone who loves make up and beauty products. It’s great quality! Buy it for yourself, or for a gift. Who wouldn’t like getting beauty goodies delivered to their doorstep each season?! It’s a subscription box that actually gives you your money’s worth, and is unique when compared to other make up subscription boxes.
If you’re interested in buying this box, use the code POISEDAVEFALL and get $5 off! This code expires November 30th, so don’t wait too long!! Plus, new members will receive a bonus box! To view their fall promo video, click here and to purchase the box click here.
A quick overview:
- Each season, a new talent puts together the Beautycon box.
- Fall 2016 box was put together by Angel & Shayla.
- Annual subscription will cost $99.
- Seasonal subscription will cost $29.
- New members receive a bonus box.
- Use the hashtag #beautyconbox on social media to show off your box.
- Find the Beautycon box @beautycon (IG) or @beautycontweets (Twitter) or BeautyconSnaps (Snapchat).
- Currently the Beautycon box is only available to US residents.
Thank you Beautycon for sponsoring this post!