Every fall I have so many fun things I want to do, but usually don’t get around to them. This year, I want to change that and keep track of it all right here, in this post… so, let me introduce you to my fall bucket list! There isn’t much to say about this, so I will get straight to the point. But, will try to add pictures and keep this list updated as I am able to check things off of it (I will bold the things on the list I have completed).
- Bake a pumpkin pie.
- Bake an apple pie.
- Go apple picking.
Read the post about my experience apple picking (plus a yummy apple pie recipe) here.
I’ll have to put the recipe to use soon, and check making an apple pie off of my list! 😉
- Buy at least one new fall scented candle.
- Go through a corn maze.
- Go to a halloween carnival.
- Have a fall cocktail.
- Finish a scary book.
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Go on a hayride.
- Attend an Oktoberfest festival.
- Sit by the campfire.
- Hike through fall foliage.
- Stay in a cabin for the weekend.
- Watch a football game with Shaun (rather than watching him coach one).
- Go to the farmer’s market at Tanaka.
- Make squash soup or a pumpkin dish for dinner.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Go through a haunted house.
It was a maze (not really a house) my cousin worked as a zombie for… it was so much fun!
- Watch at least 5 halloween movies from my childhood.
- Hand out candy to trick or treaters.
- Go to a winery.
- Start Christmas shopping.
- Do a fall craft.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
What’s on your list this fall?