This drink is everything. It's so simple to make, with only a few ingredients, but tastes amazing and is so refreshing. It's effervescent, tart, earthy, and so perfect for a spring BBQ or girl's day by the pool.
Hey gang! Welcome back… I’m glad you’ve stopped to read this post because it’s already one of my all time favorites. This drink is everything. It’s so simple to make, with only three ingredients, but tastes amazing and is so refreshing. Have your girlfriends over and lay by the pool with this drink in hand or sip it at a family BBQ, either way, anyone you give this drink to will be impressed! Plus, if you’re lucky enough to have a lemon tree or rosemary growing in your garden, you’re set! This will be your new go to drink. I have both growing in my yard (but my lemon tree is kind of sad and grows funky lemons… #fail).
You can even leave out the vodka and easily make it a mocktail and it tastes just as yummy… trust me. It’s effervescent, tart, earthy, and so perfect. I can’t wait to make it again.
- 2 oz (about a shot) of preferred alcohol (vodka or gin)
- 4 oz lemon juice
- 2-4 oz sparkling water - add as much as you prefer. I liked quite a bit to cut the potential sourness of the lemon and I love the bubbles. I used Perrier.
- 1-3 (depending on your taste) sprigs of Rosemary
- A few drops of Agave
- Muddle the rosemary in the agave.
- Add all ingredients, including the muddled rosemary + agave, to your favorite glass.
- Give it a stir and garnish with a lemon wedge & rosemary sprig.
Inspired by: Source
Let me know if you try out this recipe and what foods you pair it with! I think it would be great with a grilled salmon and sweet potato or asparagus. It’d also be great with honey ham this Easter. Yuuuum!